Steel River Playhouse
- Chad Conley, Ralph Curtis Fey Architects
- Location: Pottstown, PA, USA
- Year Completed: 2012
- End Use: Theater
- Architect: Chad Conley
- Prime Design Firm: Ralph Curtis Fey Architects
- Engineer: Adams-Bickel Associates Inc.
- Installer: Cambridge Architectural
- Owner: Steel River Playhouse
Cambridge executed the building façade installation with four side-by-side flat panels and three side-by-side curved panels using our Mid-Balance mesh and patent pending Eclipse attachment tube system.
LED uplighting was also incorporated into the façade design by the architect which illuminates the mesh interestingly in purple, green and red light. By night the theatre is awash with color, attracting attention from all around.