Architectural Mesh CEU Course
We offer a free online audio course – Architectural Mesh System Use in Commercial Building Design – through Hanley Wood University. Learn how metal mesh can provide customizable, unique solutions for a variety of needs encompassing form and function. The course describes the composition and applications of architectural mesh systems and reviews case studies demonstrating their versatile use.
4.5 out of 5
- Examine design options for architectural mesh systems and the alternative building products it replaces.
- Review standard architectural mesh systems for parking screens, facades and interiors.
- Identify functional uses for architectural mesh and how the product provides aesthetics, privacy and safety.
- Explore where to use architectural mesh to marry form with function.
Course Credits Earned
- AIA 1.00 learning unit (LU) and Health Safety and Welfare credit (HSW). AIA member credits are reported weekly. Non-members can print a certificate of completion.
- Canadian Potential 1:00 Learning Credit